Distributed by Design
We have a digital-first approach to our mindset and our infrastructure. Whether you choose to work remotely or from one of our thoughtfully designed office spaces in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, or Dublin–you are set up to create the best purpose-driven work of your career.
Our office hubs are open! At Clio, roles are available as a choice of flexible hybrid or remote, unless otherwise specified (some roles have specific requirements). This means you can work in the office as little or as much as you want, or completely remotely. Regardless of what you choose, we will have intentional in-person team connections a few times per year.
We invest in your career growth
- In-house career performance coaching
- Leadership workshops designed to develop core skills needed to be an effective leader
- Learning and development spending for conferences, skills courses, and books
- Founder’s mentality—everyone can own their career path and has access to company performance metrics
Investing in your future
- Company equity for applicable employees
- RRSP-matching in Canada, 401k in the US, and pension plans in Ireland
- $500 contribution when you become a parent and/or guardian
- Flexible paid time off (4- week minimum)
- Work where you work best. We operate in a flexible hybrid model so you can choose where you get tasks done; from home, in office, or a mix of both (with the exception of some roles that require in-office attendance).
- Receive a one-time $500 stipend in your local currency to set up your home office and support your WFH environment
- Parental leave options
- Various health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family including an Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Virtual Wellness Programs to support mental and physical health and a $150 monthly wellness allowance for your individual needs