Distributed by Design
To set each Clion up for the best work of their career, we have an intentional hybrid approach to our mindset and our infrastructure where we balance the benefits of in-person connectivity and the flexibility of remote work.
All Clions—whether local to our thoughtfully designed office spaces in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, or Dublin, or remote—come together for intentional IRL connection to fuel our growth and amplify our hybrid impact. This includes via our annual organizational-wide Team Day, team onsites, and our weekly Anchor Day program hosted at our offices.
At Clio, most roles are available as flexible hybrids, unless otherwise specified (some roles have specific requirements).
We invest in your career growth
- In-house career performance coaching and mentorship program
- Leadership workshops designed to develop core skills needed to be an effective leader
- Learning and development spending for conferences, skills courses, and books
- Ownership of your career path
Investing in your future
- Company equity for applicable employees
- RRSP-matching in Canada, 401k in the US, and pension plans in Ireland
- $500 contribution when you become a parent and/or guardian
- Flexible paid time off (4-week minimum)
- We operate in a flexible hybrid model – striking the right balance between the benefits of in person connectivity that in office brings, and the flexibility of remote.
- Parental leave options
- Various health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family, including an Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Both Virtual and In-person Wellness Programs to support mental and physical health