Clio Announces New Functionality to Accelerate Growth for Law Firms
October 19, 2015
New Features and Integration Partners Make Practice Growth and Simplification a Reality
VANCOUVER — October 19, 2015 — Clio, the leading cloud-based legal practice management provider, announced two major feature releases and eight new integrations at the annual Clio Cloud Conference. The new product capabilities and integrations directly address the most commonly-cited challenges faced by law firms looking to simplify and grow their practice.
“Our vision is to not only assist law firms in their day-to-day practice management needs, but to significantly simplify their operations and help them grow their practice,” said Jack Newton, CEO and co-founder of Clio. “When we ask our customers about their challenges they consistently tell us, ‘it’s a constant struggle to balance the business demands of running and growing a practice with the professional duties of being a lawyer.’ These new features help lawyers take one giant step closer to finding this balance.”
The two major features announced at the conference, Campaign Tracker and Clio Payments, break new ground for Clio. They are powerful new tools to help law firms build a better practice and accelerate revenue potential.
The revolutionary new Campaign Tracker helps firms grow by allowing them to link marketing spend to return-on-investment (ROI). Finally, firms are easily able to create campaigns that track leads acquired through phone calls or online form submission. Leads can then be tracked through their entire lifecycle, and ultimately billings can be tied back to the lead’s originating marketing campaign, allowing for ROI and ongoing marketing optimization.
“It’s generally accepted wisdom that you know you’re wasting half your marketing budget—you just don’t know which half,” adds Mr. Newton. “With Campaign Tracker for the first time within one fully integrated product, lawyers are able to, determine where their marketing budget is generating results. We’re giving law firms transparency in advertising effectiveness, the ability to double down on what’s working, and dramatically accelerate their growth.”
Clio also announced Clio Payments, a fully integrated credit card processing platform. Clio customers can begin accepting credit card payments from their clients within 24 hours with a few clicks of their mouse. This, coupled with new email-based invoicing capabilities, provides law firms the ability to dramatically improve cash flow and reduce debt.
Clio’s commitment to simplify day-to-day operations by seamlessly bringing together essential tools is exemplified through the release of the Microsoft Office 365 Business integration and the announcement of seven additional integration partners. Throughout 2015, Clio also added flagship partners such as Fundbox and Fastcase to round out their ecosystem of 40 integration partners.
New integrations include:
- Microsoft Office 365 Business – Keeps everything in one place by seamlessly integrating contacts, calendar, and documents stored in Microsoft Office 365 with Clio.
- CloudMask – Provides extra security by allowing lawyers to apply their own extra level of encryption to sensitive data stored in the cloud.
- CourtTrax – Keeps case files up to date with the latest court filings. Any document that is filed by outside parties will appear as part of the client’s matter.
- Directive Communication Services – Tackles the growing complexities of digital and personal account management for estate planning by organizing and handling a client’s digital and offline personal account directives.
- Docket Alarm – Eliminates the need for manually checking court dockets through the push of automatic alerts of new litigation activity, and by the sync of PDF filings with your Clio case folders.
- LegalNature Pro – Improves the process of gathering client information, creating accurate documents, and tracking relevant client/matter documents.
- My Legal Receptionist – A live virtual reception and answering service for the legal industry that takes calls 24/7, intakes clients, screens callers, takes appointments, and transfers important calls directly to the attorney.
- Ruby Receptionist – A highly trained team of friendly and professional receptionists who connect calls, take messages, answer basic inquiries, process intake forms, screen callers and more, all at a fraction of the cost of an onsite receptionist.
“The latest releases continue Clio’s efforts to address all aspects of our law practice,” said customer Mike Stang, Lawyer and Co-Founder of Haight Stang LLC. “Clio always impresses me with their ability to listen to our needs and then promptly deliver impactful features which are intuitive and easy to use. With their backing, I know we will continue to grow our firm, maximize the return on our marketing efforts, and realize our vision. I can’t wait to see what’s next.”
Register for Clio’s upcoming webinar on Tuesday, November 17, to experience the exciting new features first-hand. To register, click here.
To learn more about Clio’s most comprehensive, yet easy-to-use cloud-based law practice management software, click here.