EZ Apps for Clio
EZ Apps for Clio is a suite of productivity apps specifically designed for Clio users to help them make the most out of Clio. Leveraging Clio’s custom actions, EZ Apps for Clio provides a suite of features for data intake, online PDF editing, collaboration, and eFiling.
• Create reusable intake forms with our powerful drag and drop editor.
• Enable users to upload attachments and sign online.
• Seamlessly mix PDF forms and HTML forms allowing users to complete both form types online.
• Host forms on your website using your own domain name.
• Advertise hosted forms on search engines, take payments online – grow your business.
• Invite customers to complete and collaborate around HTML and PDF forms.
EZ PDF Editor
• Launch powerful PDF editor directly from the document menu within Clio Matters.
• Edit PDF, sign PDF and collaborate with customers and sync it back with Clio.
• Search Google for Legal PDF forms from within the app and complete and sign them online.
• e-File document(s) from Clio directly to courts.
• Receive filing status, stamped documents and payment receipt directly inside Clio Matter.
• Connect Clio Matters with actual court cases and view real-time information and/or e-File into it.