With the release of the Apple Watch, excitement is growing for among a generation that previously gave up the wristwatch form factor. Recent research shows that among 16-to-34 year-olds, nearly 60 percent have ditched watches for smartphones as their primary timepieces.
Apple is reintroducing today’s youth to the wristwatch. At Clio, we figure that if Apple can resurrect endangered court fashion accessories for the public, we can do the same for the legal space. That is why we are proud to announce the Clio Court Dress ™ line.
Combining the best of legal tradition and high-tech functionality, the Clio Court Dress ™ line brings the formality of appearing before the Privy Council of old to the modern courtroom. The Clio Court Dress ™ consists of two parts, a tech gown and a paired, wireless horsehair wig.
Clio’s tech gown comes with all the integrated features necessary to fully implement Clio Court Dress ™.
- Continuous 4G connectivity—the wing collar’s attached bands contain antennas to insure a constant data connection via your preferred mobile provider. (Market cellular rates apply.)
- Integrated hydration reservoir.
- Extra batteries for charging your wireless, horsehair wig, or your mobile phone using proprietary Clio Connect cords.
Wireless Horsehair Wig
Clio’s wireless horsehair wig gives lawyers the ability to stay connected in court without the faux pas of glancing at the screen of your phone or watch. The wireless horsehair wig pairs with the tech gown via Bluetooth to provide instant access to all your information.
- Customizable, silent notifications through vibration. For example, your hair can stand on end when you receive updates from Facebook.
- Transmit sound directly through your skull using bone conduction. Never fumble with unwieldy headphones ever again!
- Available in three stylish colors: Slate, Royal Blue, and Neon Pink. Don’t let the “greying of the legal profession” slow you down!