Team Clio made it to Techvibes Tech Fest, one of the #BCTechSummit’s highlight events, this week in an effort to attract the latest talent in tech, and find new Clions.
We spent the night chatting to people about Clio and the overall awesomeness of our team. Our COO, Rian, gave a crowd-rousing speech, and we ran into friends from our #GirlsWhoCode workshop. We had fun but we’re definitely not finished our search for our future teammates.
Why Tech Fest?
Simply put, Vancouver is a hub for people not only skilled in their fields, but who have a unique approach to new business. We’re always on the lookout for those who want to be a part of a fast moving team and possess a great ethos of hard work, innovation and creativity. All of which can be found at Tech Fest. We’re also constantly looking for new talent around the world, and now have offices in Toronto, Powell River – and even Dublin, Ireland.
It’s not all super smart coders and developers. (But they are pretty important).
Clio’s needs range from problem solving, feature focused tech and software creators to other specialized, passionate people from a variety of backgrounds and countries… we don’t discriminate. It does help if you like good music, beer and puppies though!
What makes up #TeamClio?
- We have teams that take our product and market it
- Some people do our math
- Some inform potential customers how to use Clio
- Others provide a constant lifeline of support to our 155,000 users
- Some get to meet our customers all over Europe and North America at huge events (such as LTNY and the ABA Techshow)
- We put on community events such as Girls Learning Code
- Supreme multitaskers even organize our own industry leading annual Tech Conference
Were you at Techvibes Tech Fest? Want to know more? Can you add to our high calibre of lego and gaming fanatics?
Don’t be shy to reach out if you have any questions, or think there’s a hole in our team you can fill!