As we look forward to 2013, we wanted to take a moment and celebrate our accomplishments in 2012.
2012 – dramatic rise in functionality and zero price increase.
Based on your feedback, we continue to make Clio better. In 2012 we rolled out a host of new features, including:
- A completely new Calendar, with firm-wide calendars, a task view and custom colors;
- Document Automation, allowing you to quickly create template-style documents using information already included in Clio;
- The Clio Platform, an “App Store” for Clio, with apps from ZenCash, DirectLaw, Chrometa, RightSignature and others;
- Flexible Billing Rates, Time Rounding and Offline Time Tracking, one of our biggest releases of the year, greatly improving Clio’s billing and time tracking system;
- “Scan to Clio” from Fujitsu Scanners;
- Google Drive and Google Docs integration, allows you to easily attach your Google Drive-based documents to a Matter;
- Text Snippets, allowing you to create a list of pre-defined abbreviations for commonly used phrases;
- A brand new Referral Program that lets you earn a free iPad for referring new users to Clio;
- Custom Fields, allowing you to add your own data fields to your Matters and Contacts. Custom Fields pairs nicely with another 2012 feature, Document Automation.
These are just of few of the 52 releases, upgrades and improvements made by our Development team over the course of 2012.
What’s the best part about all of these upgrades? We never charged our users an extra penny.