The Legal Talk Network crew was kind enough to join us for the second annual Clio Cloud Conference last month in Chicago, yielding 19 amazing interviews with some of the best and brightest minds in legal (including Carolyn Elefant, Richard Susskind, Sam Glover, Kevin O’Keefe, and more), covering everything from social media use to technology trends in law to data security.
You can access the interviews below, and if you weren’t able to join us this year, this is the next best thing to being there.
- Bob Ambrogi Interviews Jack Newton, CEO of Clio
- Richard Susskind on his Keynote Address
- Cindy Cohn on the NSA and Data Collection
- Bob Ambrogi Interviews Mark Britton about Lawyers and Customer Service
- David Lat Discusses Lawyers and Social Media
- Nerino Petro on Protecting Digital Assets
- Adriana Linares Interviews Chad Burton
- Alison Monahan on Compromising Generational Differences
- Law Firm Ownership Deregulation with George Beaton
- Sam Glover on Technology Trends in Law
- Blogging and Social Media with Kevin O’Keefe
- Jabez LaBret on Digital Marketing for Law Firms
- Chelsey Lambert on Law Firm Culture and Technology
- Nicole Bradick on Agile Lawyering
- Carla Caldwell on Training for Technology
- Omar Ha-Redeye on Social Media Affecting Legal Cases
- Carolyn Elefant on a Sustainable Practice for Solo Lawyers
- Lawyer Technology Competence with Catherine Sanders-Reach
- Clio Cloud Conference: Ernest Svenson “Ernie the Attorney” on Going Paperless
A reminder that you can still get Super Early-Bird passes to next year’s conference for $249 here.