Start syncing calendars between your most-used organizational tools: Clio and Office 365. Using this sync, any Clio user can view and edit their personal Clio calendar in their Office 365 account.
The most common question we get from users is, How can we make it so all firm users can access our firm-wide calendar in Office 365? This is different than syncing individual personal calendars. It’s something that has to be done in Office 365—and by the Clio user designated as the “Originating Subscriber.” It’s a simple process that only has to be done once.
Sharing the Firm Calendar in Office 365
After the firm’s Originating Subscriber has linked the Firm Calendar to Office 365, they can share it with other firm members by following these steps:
- Log in to Office 365 and go to the Calendar section
- At the top of the page, click “Share”
- Select the Firm Calendar from the dropdown menu
- In the “Share with” field, type the name or email of the firm user you want to share the calendar with and press “Enter”
- In the dropdown menu next to their name, specify their calendar permission level
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for any other firm users you want to add
- Click “Send” at the top of the page
The users will be invited to view the Firm Calendar. Once they accept, the calendar will appear in their calendar list on the left side of their Office 365 window.
For users looking to share their own personal Clio calendars, the process is the same—and anyone can do it from their Office 365 Business and Enterprise accounts.