The Clio Cloud Conference is the ultimate way for lawyers to learn how to become more efficient at practicing law. But, the conference also provides the most value – by helping you fulfill your annual CLE requirements.
Keep on top of substantive law, business practices, and technology while having a blast at the Clio Cloud Conference, the only legal conference that will help you master all of these areas, PLUS get CLE credit to help with your annual education requirements.
Attendees can earn up to 10 hours of CLE credit.
CLE Credit can be earned for:
|New York||North Dakota||Oregon|
With more states’ approval pending, including Indiana, Missouri, and Ohio.
Topics being covered include:
- Technology Trends and Implications for Legal Firms,
- How to Manage Your Knowledge & Experience: Crowdsourcing Knowledge Management for Small Law Firms,
- Accounting Fundamentals for Small Law Firms,
- Professionalism as a Survival Strategy for Lawyers, and
- … and many more amazing sessions!
Getting CLE credit is an extra bonus when the lessons are this helpful.
Don’t see your state listed? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the status of CLE in your state.