Learn how to gather unique data insights—so you’ll be better equipped to make smart business decisions for your practice.
Data-driven decisions are vital for the success of law firms of all sizes, yet many attorneys spend more time and effort manually collecting data than they do on strategic analysis. Fortunately, there is a better way. Using automated data reports, you can streamline your firm’s data and metrics to get back that lost time, gain more clients, and make more strategic decisions.
This session will provide insights into key data reporting topics, including:
- How to use automation to reduce time wasters like time tracking, billing, and manual efforts—so you can focus on practice profitability and better employee utilization
- The importance of investing in growth strategies—and how to measure your marketing ROI
- How to set up and analyze fundamental reporting systems including financial outcomes and mandatory trust account and tax compliance reporting
- How to identify areas of improvement and make changes for a more efficiently run practice
- A virtual platform for learning and engagement among legal professionals, sponsored by LawKPIs
- Hosted by Joshua Lenon, Lawyer in Residence at Clio, featuring Sachin Bakhai, CEO of LawKPIs, and Peggy Gruenke, Co-Founder of CPN Legal
- Duration: 60 minutes, plus an optional 10-minute demo of LawKPIs
- Attendees will have the chance to win a Clio Cloud Conference watch party package, featuring passes and gift boxes for you plus 4 friends
- This session is part of a series: How to Automate Your Law Firm
Watch the Recording
Lawyer in Residence
Joshua Lenon is the Lawyer in Residence at Clio. An attorney admitted to the New York Bar, Joshua brings legal scholarship to the conversations happening both within Clio and with its customers. Joshua has worked extensively to educate lawyers on technology’s capability to enhance their practice, while also teaching tech companies about the unique needs of the legal system.
With over 30 years combined experience in the legal environment, as an entrepreneur/business owner and an IT consultant, Peggy has combined her experiences to bring results and a competitive advantage to law firms, assisting solo and small firm attorneys across the country in building their businesses by providing law practice management, legal technology, and financial services.
Peggy started her own business, CPN Legal, in 2012, recognizing the growing need for these services in the local Cincinnati attorney community and across the country. CPN Legal now has over 100 clients across the country. She specializes in Law Firm Accounting and Bookkeeping, Clio and QuickBooks Integration, and creating efficient workflows to improve cash flow.
Sachin is a visionary technologist and a serial entrepreneur. He has 20+ years of cumulative work experience including Consulting and Product start-ups. He brings significant executive leadership, sales and marketing experience to the Company. Sachin has vast experience taking new products and services to market from concept through commercialization. As a CEO of LawKPIs the vision is to help 10,000+ law firms to grow and succeed so they can enjoy financial independence.
Are you overwhelmed with data? Automate Reporting and Manage your firm as a business.
LawKPIs keeps you focused on the most important drivers of your law firm’s profitability. From billings to collections, from practice areas to attorney utilization, LawKPIs is where leading law firms turn for answers.