Learn how automated communication tools can save you time and help your clients feel more connected to you and their case.
Clients want to feel like they’re in the loop. This session will focus on how to leverage communication strategies and tools to more effectively communicate with clients and keep them up-to-date with the progression of their case.
The session will cover:
- Helpful tools for keeping clients informed in real time
- How to draft client communications and legal documents in a reader-centric way
- Best practices for using client portals and sharing secure documents
- How to deliver updates using the appropriate communication channels
- Free interactive session held virtually through Zoom
- Hosted by Rio Peterson, Affinity Partnerships Manager at Clio, featuring Adriana Linares, President at LawTech Partners, and Megan Cornell, Founder and CEO of Momentum Business Law
- Duration: 60 Minutes (40 minutes of panel discussion + 20 minutes of Q&A)
- Attendees will have a chance to win a Clio swag bag, including a Clio Cloud Conference pass
- This session is part of a series sponsored by Podium: Creating Clients for life with Client-Centered Communication
Watch the Recording
Affinity Partnerships Manager
Rio Peterson is the Affinity Programs Coordinator at Clio. She initially joined Clio in 2017 as a member of Clio’s award-winning Customer Support team and gained an in-depth knowledge of Clio’s products and customers. Now, Rio works to build flourishing relationships with legal associations across the United States and Canada, and she works passionately to educate lawyers on the importance of using data to build better practices and drive the legal industry forward.
Adriana Linares is a legal technology consultant with her company, LawTech Partners. Using her practical and personal approach she helps legal professionals use technology to maximize skills and investments through training and consulting. She served as Chair of ABA TECHSHOW 2017; works as a technology consultant to the Florida Bar Board of Governors and serves as the Technology and Practice Management Advisor of the San Diego County Bar Association. Listen to Adriana as she hosts monthly episodes of the New Solo podcast on the Legal Talk Network. To learn about hiring Adriana to help you with your law practice, visit lawtechpartners.com.
Founder and CEO
Momentum Business Law
Megan is the founder and CEO of Momentum Business Law, headquartered in Ottawa but remotely disbursed across Ontario. Momentum is one of the first law firms in North America to combine a full service firm with a DIY, online legal platform. Momentum is dedicated to using technology to provide clients with service options and is constantly striving to be the leader of disruptive business legal services.