Dakotech has been in business since 1999 servicing small and medium businesses IT needs focusing on cloud migrations. We listen to your needs and deliver the services you want. All work is completed to your specification with our know-how.
Since 1999 Dakotech Inc. has provided computer support to hundreds of businesses. First and Foremost, we want to address all your Clio needs. We are seeking a long-term relationship between your business and ours! Just need a quick fix? We can do that too. We are here for you.
- Our Core Values are rooted in ethics and soft skills. We charge a fair price for services and simplify the complex world of Information Technology known as IT.
- We listen to your needs, educate you on the best technologies and engage you during the decision process deploying solutions that give your business a competitive advantage over your peers.
- A lot has changed since 1999 and today we are Cloud computing specialists, but we got our start with traditional network computing, so our skills and foundations are strong.
- We have industry-leading response time targets of 2 hours on-premise and 30 minutes or less from point of contact until speaking with a technician for mission-critical situations.
- We are recognized by Microsoft Cloud Services team (aka Office 365) and are awarded referrals from Microsoft directly. We are fluent in supporting Microsoft Operating Systems and Apple products. On-premise or Cloud solutions, Databases, Mail Servers, and Client Relation Management (CRM) Applications – check. We work with applications, period! If we can’t help you, we can refer you to someone who can. While half of our customers are law firms the other half are various service and manufacturing establishments.
- Clio Account Setup
- Document Templates & Automation
- Office 365 Integrations
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Dropbox Partner
- Google Certified Associate
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Vonage Reseller
- Zapier Integration Developer Partner
- App Development
- Custom Integrations
- Custom Reporting
Dan Kotwicki President
Try Clio for free.
Get everything you need to run your practice
Manage your cases, contacts, and billing from anywhere—with intuitive time tracking, calendaring, unlimited document storage, and more.Learn About Clio’s Features
Protect your firm data
Store your firm information in the cloud and keep your data safe with 256-bit encryption, multiple data backups, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.Learn About Security
Connect your existing software
Clio connects with more software than any other legal practice management system.Explore Our App Directory
Please note, Clio doesn't guarantee the service of any one consultant. We don’t necessarily review advisors' listings and we don’t recommend or guarantee the service provided by any one advisor – always perform your own due diligence and be comfortable with whomever you decide to partner with.
Clio Certified Consultant means that representative(s) have been assessed by Clio as proficient in the use and resale of the Clio application. Clio’s certification process does not assess any individual or advisor’s proficiency as an accountant, consultant, law firm advisor, etc.
Clio Certified Consultants are not employees of Clio.