Primary ConsultantChris Vaughan
Firm Transitions, LLC
Firm Transitions is a unique law firm consulting company that utilizes its EBOSS platform to provide efficient back office support services. It guides law firms through all their transitions and will provide your firm with professional support in the following areas: administration, bookkeeping, branding/marketing, human resources, managed IT support, recruiting/staffing, strategic planning, and transitioning your law firm internally or via merger. Given its range of services, your firm will save through its bundled packages.
- Live training
- Account Customization
- Data migrations
- Document Templates & Automation
- Using Clio with Google Apps
- Using Clio with Accounting Programs (Quickbooks, Xero)
- Using Clio with Outlook
- Using Clio with third-party applications
- Remote Clio training and support via screen sharing
- Marketing support that includes print and digital marketing (website design and search engine optimization). With this support we can help integrate client facing Clio applications with their websites. Our strategic planning and efficiency business consulting can help law firms understand how Clio enhances their practice and helps their bottom line by being able to better utilize alternative fee arrangements.
- We are strategically focused on live support in the Southeast and are currently moving our way up the east coast. We have the capability of assisting law firms throughout the country with our live web-based support that provides a link to a recording of the session for their review.
Why choose Clio?
Clio offers all you need to run a law practice from intake to invoice, with powerful tools to manage cases, clients, documents, bills, calendars, time tracking, reporting, and accounting.
Get everything you need to run your practice
Manage your cases, contacts, and billing from anywhere—with intuitive time tracking, calendaring, unlimited document storage, and more.Learn about Clio’s features
Protect your firm data
Store your firm information in the cloud and keep your data safe with 256-bit encryption, multiple data backups, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.Learn about security
Please note, Clio doesn't guarantee the service of any one consultant. We don’t necessarily review advisors' listings and we don’t recommend or guarantee the service provided by any one advisor – always perform your own due diligence and be comfortable with whomever you decide to partner with.
Clio Certified Consultant means that representative(s) have been assessed by Clio as proficient in the use and resale of the Clio application. Clio’s certification process does not assess any individual or advisor’s proficiency as an accountant, consultant, law firm advisor, etc.
Clio Certified Consultants are not employees of Clio.