At Kahuna Accounting, we provide bookkeeping and accounting for entrepreneurial fast-growing law firms. Accounting is not just a steppingstone reporting on the past. Accounting can and should be the cornerstone of your business, providing you the insight to drive growth, cash flow, and profits.
Kahuna is a Xero Gold, QuickBooks Online Elite, and Clio Certified Consultant since 2014. Kahuna can help you align and calibrate your accounting with your dreams, goals, and ambitions… to take your firm to the next level.
Successful clients of Kahuna require an owner who takes responsibility for their firm. Integrity, honesty, and respectful candor are mandatory. Simply expecting a cleanup or reconciliation without access to information and mutual accountability is unacceptable.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online and Xero
- IOLTA/Client Trust Account reconciliations between Clio, your bank, and accounting
- Accounting system setup / cleanup for both Xero and QuickBooks Online
- Expertise with Law Pay / Clio Payments
- Clio sync expertise and experience with the common errors associated
- Draft Clio Invoice creation
- Payroll services
- Online Bill payment processing (client authorizes all payments)
- Cash flow coordination with the client ultimately in control
- Confidence in your trust accounting when you correctly leverage Clio
- Client reimbursable expense accounting and reconciliation
- Financial data visualization / metrics
Services Not Provided
- Invoice mailing
- Manual check printing or mailing
- Clerical manual data entry or invoice corrections
Try Clio for free.
Get everything you need to run your practice
Manage your cases, contacts, and billing from anywhere—with intuitive time tracking, calendaring, unlimited document storage, and more.Learn About Clio’s Features
Protect your firm data
Store your firm information in the cloud and keep your data safe with 256-bit encryption, multiple data backups, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.Learn About Security
Connect your existing software
Clio connects with more software than any other legal practice management system.Explore Our App Directory
Please note, Clio doesn't guarantee the service of any one consultant. We don’t necessarily review advisors' listings and we don’t recommend or guarantee the service provided by any one advisor – always perform your own due diligence and be comfortable with whomever you decide to partner with.
Clio Certified Consultant means that representative(s) have been assessed by Clio as proficient in the use and resale of the Clio application. Clio’s certification process does not assess any individual or advisor’s proficiency as an accountant, consultant, law firm advisor, etc.
Clio Certified Consultants are not employees of Clio.