Primary ConsultantMark I. Unger, Esq.
San Antonio, TX
Muse Legal Technology Consulting, LLC
We help solo practitioners and small firms leverage technology to build more efficient and profitable practices. We bring proven strategies, designed to increase profit and reduce lost time and unnecessary stress.
Mark Unger has been practicing law since 1996. He has been highly involved with technology and the integration of technology and law since approximately 1998. He has spoken, written and participated in numerous technology law and family law seminars, having been on the board of the State Bar of Texas Computer & Technology Council since 2001 and the San Antonio Bar Association’s Technology committee since 1999.
He is former Chair of the Computer & Technology Council of the State Bar, former Chair of the Web Services Committee of the State Bar, former President of the Family Law section board for the San Antonio Bar, and former outside board member of the ABA TechShow, litigation and tablet tracks.
He currently sits on the Judicial Committee on Information Technology, Computer Council of the State Bar of Texas, Law Practice Management Committee of the State Bar of Texas, and the Family Law Section Board (San Antonio).
He has been a member of the College of the State Bar each year since 1998. He filed the first e-filed pleading in Bexar County in 2003 and the first electronic brief (CD-ROM) in Texas in 1998.
- Clio / Law firm practice management systems
- Client cloud-based extranets/portals and security best practices
- Electronic billing and payment systems and time capture workflow
- Automation and task management
- Third-party app integration with Clio, such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, LawPay, Slack, Outlook, Gmail, Intake, 123, Lexicata, Fastcase, Zapier, and Chrometa
- Mobile lawyering including iPad, iPhone apps for almost all workflows, (i.e.: document creation, modification, review, annotation, client communication, opposing attorney communication
- Secure document sharing with clients
- Secure document sharing with outside parties/counsel
- Document collaboration with remote access
- Workflows related to almost all other legal processes, including attorney’s fees/time capture, issue identification, tagging and segregation for presenting to court in argument
- Exhibit creation
- iPad / electronic trial presentation
- Clio training
- CLE presentations
Why choose Clio?
Clio offers all you need to run a law practice from intake to invoice, with powerful tools to manage cases, clients, documents, bills, calendars, time tracking, reporting, and accounting.
Get everything you need to run your practice
Manage your cases, contacts, and billing from anywhere—with intuitive time tracking, calendaring, unlimited document storage, and more.Learn about Clio’s features
Protect your firm data
Store your firm information in the cloud and keep your data safe with 256-bit encryption, multiple data backups, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.Learn about security
Please note, Clio doesn't guarantee the service of any one consultant. We don’t necessarily review advisors' listings and we don’t recommend or guarantee the service provided by any one advisor – always perform your own due diligence and be comfortable with whomever you decide to partner with.
Clio Certified Consultant means that representative(s) have been assessed by Clio as proficient in the use and resale of the Clio application. Clio’s certification process does not assess any individual or advisor’s proficiency as an accountant, consultant, law firm advisor, etc.
Clio Certified Consultants are not employees of Clio.