SBO is accounting services firm with a niche specialty in accounting for legal practices. We focus on the accounting and reporting, so that you can focus on continuing to grow your legal practice. SBO acknowledges the complexities of running a legal practice and offers a range of services to ensure meticulous management of books and accounts.
Overview of services provided:
- Seamless transition to Clio with expert data migration support.
- Ensuring smooth synchronization between Clio and QuickBooks Online.
- Thorough organization and cleanup of IOLTA and client trust accounts
- Efficient handling of the invoicing process and collection of client collections.
- Regular reconciliation to ensure accuracy in bank and IOLTA accounts.
- Comprehensive support for accounts payable and payroll processing.
- Accurate and detailed financial statement preparation for insightful analysis.
- Strategic financial planning and analysis services, including budgeting, forecasting, trend analysis, and financial modeling.
- Expert assistance in audit processes to ensure compliance and accuracy.
Please note, Clio doesn't guarantee the service of any one consultant. We don’t necessarily review advisors' listings and we don’t recommend or guarantee the service provided by any one advisor – always perform your own due diligence and be comfortable with whomever you decide to partner with.
Clio Certified Consultant means that representative(s) have been assessed by Clio as proficient in the use and resale of the Clio application. Clio’s certification process does not assess any individual or advisor’s proficiency as an accountant, consultant, law firm advisor, etc.
Clio Certified Consultants are not employees of Clio.