Chrome’s Omnibox is a great way to quickly search for information in Google or any number of other search engines – including Clio’s global search! First, you need to add Clio to the Omnibox:
- Click on the Settings Icon in the top right corner of your Chrome window.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Manage search engines…” button.
- Scroll down to the “Other search engines” section.
- Copy and paste the following into the appropriate boxes (without the quotation marks):
- In “Add a new search engine”, put “Clio Search”
- In “Keyword”, put “clio”
- In “URL”, put “https://app.goclio.com/search/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=%s&am…“
That’s it! Now, to search Clio from the Omnibox, just type “clio” and then your search term.