Clio for Microsoft Teams
The Clio for Microsoft Teams integration helps law firms stay connected and work collaboratively–especially when working remotely.
Connect Microsoft Teams to Clio Manage to easily create new teams to discuss updates, action items, questions, or blockers related to your matters.
- Declutter your inbox. Move internal discussions to Microsoft Teams and reserve your inbox for critical firm and client communications.
- Create a new team in a few seconds. Just check the box off to create a team when editing or creating a new matter in Clio Manage.
- Quickly access your conversations. Click to go to your matter team from the matter dashboard.
Clio for Microsoft Teams is available to subscribers of Clio Manage on Boutique and Elite plans in North America and all Clio accounts in EMEA.
- Click to create a new team when creating or updating a matter in Clio Manage.
- All those with permissions to view the matter are automatically added to the team in Microsoft Teams.
- Access Teams from the matter dashboard.