Lexop helps legal professionals increase billable hours by automating a very dominant aspect of their practice: legal communication. Forget faxes, registered mail, and process servers – join thousands of attorneys across North America who are serving, sharing, and collecting documents electronically with Lexop. What’s more? You’ll enjoy real-time tracking of your transmissions and the ability to generate a legally verifiable proof of delivery.
Lexop makes it easy for you to:
- Serve documents electronically and know instantly when your recipients have received and opened your emails – and get a proof report to back it up.
- Share large files securely to any email address without worrying about size restrictions and inbox-clogging.
- Request and collect specific documents without forcing your clients to go through complex portals or data rooms.
- Obtain anyone’s consent to any request, demand, or contract with the click of a button.
Lexop is a game-changing all-in-one document exchange platform that provides proof of delivery, tracks interactions in real-time, and ensures compliance with all rules of civil procedure across North-America. With features like E-Service (certified email), Large File Transfer, Doc Collect, and Ask Consent, your firm will digitize its workflow and customer experience.
Lexop allows you to serve legal documents via email, track in real-time the status of their delivery, and manage all your compliance.
• Select documents in Clio and serve them via Lexop as if it were a process server, courier, or bailiff (legally valid electronic service of process/documents).
• Transfer large files from Clio securely without clogging your inbox or your recipient’s.
• Autofill matter information from Clio directly to Lexop.
• Collect documents from clients and colleagues easily and securely without going through complex client portals and sync them with your Clio matters instantly.
• Track in real-time all documents that have been sent from Clio via Lexop.