The Clio-Mailform integration makes it possible to easily, securely, instantly print and mail any bill to the appropriate customer, no printer or stamps required.
Mailform implements print and mail services: customers can upload a PDF, provide sender and recipient addresses and then pick from a range of options including color printing, single or double sided printing, USPS Certified mail (great for legal mailings) or FedEx Standard Overnight, USPS Priority or Express mailing (great for urgent mailings). They provide the print, envelope stuffing, handoff to the USPS, and return tracking information. They’ve seen uptake from a number of lawyers in a wide variety of practice areas: recent mailings included immigration (USCIS), tax (IRS), litigation notices and labor action notifications.
Instant Clio Integration:
- Mailform Integrates with Clio to help you send unpaid invoices without dealing with envelopes, stamps or the post office again. Our services are available in the USA and we’re currently expanding international delivery.
Send Unpaid Invoices:
- Once the Mailform integration is added, all open invoices are automatically selected and pulled into the Mailform application
- Update Addresses at several stages if you need to make quick amendments
- Send all unpaid invoices in a single click to the addresses already included in your created invoices
- Elect to add Certified mail tracking, electronic and physical return receipts for one or all documents. Get notifications when your mail has been sent and received
Customize your Invoices:
- Print in color, use single sided printing or elect for your invoice to be sent in a flat document
Enable Payment with Return Envelope:
- Add a return envelope, inserted directly into your outbound mail to promote repayment