Eliminate the headaches of legal accounting. Clio and QuickBooks Online take the complexity out of legal accounting for lawyers and their support staff; from managing funds in trust to client billing, paying employees, filing taxes, and more. All of your law firm’s client and financial data is now, easily, in sync.
With Clio and QuickBooks Online integration you can sync contacts, bills, and transactions from your practice management software to your cloud-based accounting platform with ease, speed and precision. Financial data management and reporting is simple and accurate. These two cloud-based tools in sync eliminate manual data entry, save time and avoid the risk of error.
• Sync contacts, invoices, financial information, and trust transactions seamlessly between both tools—eliminating repeat data entry
• Understand staff performance and determine compensation by linking staff names to billable hours and exporting to QuickBooks Online
• Payments and credit notes applied to bills in Clio will also be synced to QuickBooks Online
• Capture hard costs in QuickBooks Online, and sync them back to Clio Manage
• Manage amounts in both Operating and Trust accounts
• An automated trust workflow ensures that amounts in trust are reconciled between Clio, QuickBooks Online, and your associated bank accounts
• Transaction syncs are fast and accurate—ensuring that end-of-month financing is pain-free and your finances are handled in line with legal ethics requirements