Xero is beautiful, easy-to-use online accounting software designed for small businesses and their advisors. Xero uses the best of the web and mobile to simplify financial management anytime, anywhere. And now with the Clio and Xero integration – law firms can automatically connect client invoices and expenses in Clio with Xero to complete the accounting and billing process.
Xero benefits law firms by helping you:
- Work on your schedule to bill clients and file expense claims anytime, anywhere.
- Get paid faster with customized online invoices – including automated reminders – that clients can pay online.
- Make better decisions with real-time, flexible financial reporting and easy-to-use dashboards.
- Save time with automated bank feeds and reconcile accounts with ease.
- Make paying employees painless and stay compliant with Xero’s integrated payroll software.
- Boost workflow with 500+ apps to manage document storage, generate reports, track time and more.
• Client expenses happen all the time. Now when a client accrues an expense all you have to do is create the expense in Clio and it will automatically be reflected in an invoice in Xero.
• Has a client recently paid an invoice? Has the status of an invoice in Clio recently changed? Anytime the status of an invoice changes in Clio the same updates will be applied in Xero.
• The Clio and Xero integration means no longer having to sweat the small details — like applying taxes. Whenever you apply a tax in Clio, the same tax amount will be applied to the client invoice in Xero.