Clio Customizations for Effective Civil Litigators
Civil litigators need to build the strongest case possible while balancing client demands, opposing counsel maneuvers, and court orders. Keeping track of deadlines, procedural requirements, and communications for each party is where many litigators struggle. Nearly half of all malpractice claims are the result of miscommunications and missed deadlines.
Litigators can maximize their case’s chance of success by adopting tools that are designed to keep track of details and will notify them when their attention is required.
Clio helps litigators organize their firms by automating tasks and enhancing efficiency. With features like case-specific task management and court rules-based calendaring, litigators can let Clio track the details so they can focus on their strategy.
Join Clio’s Lawyer in Residence, Joshua Lenon, and Jody L. Winter, Principal Attorney and CEO of Lloyd Winter, P.C., as they explore how Clio can help you:
- Increase productivity using document automation
- Track expenses and trust accounts
- Manage case documents and evidence
- Handle documents and evidence in Clio
- Communicate and share resources with clients via Clio Connect
- Sync complementary civil litigation tools into your practice management software
Joshua Lenon, Lawyer in Residence, Clio
Jody L. Winter, Principal Attorney and CEO of Lloyd Winter, P.C.