Taking care of your mental health as a lawyer
Lawyer mental health matters—especially in times of extreme and rapid change. However, legal professionals often work in high-stress environments that leave little room for mindfulness and meditation.
Join Nefra MacDonald, Clio’s Affinity Programs Manager, and Jeena Cho—co-author of The Anxious Lawyer, An 8-Week Guide to a Joyful and Satisfying Law Practice Through Mindfulness and Meditation—as they explore why it’s essential for lawyers to take care of their mental health, how mindfulness and meditation work, and practical tips for practicing mindfulness daily.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The ethical obligations around attorney well-being and mental health
- The neuroscience behind mindfulness and meditation
- Simple practices for letting go of stress and returning to homeostasis
- How self-compassion and self-care can help you in law practice
- Experiential learning through guided meditation practice
Duration: 60 minutes