Give your clients and colleagues the best—and grow your business
The Clio Consultant Program supports consultants and other professionals who work with lawyers who want to get their clients up and running with Clio, the world’s leading practice management platform. Refer clients to Clio, and we’ll take it from there.
Law firm consultants
Business and IT consultants
Legal community influencers
- The first step towards becoming a Clio Certified Consultant.
- Submit a firm as a lead, and trust they’ll be in good hands with our expert sales, migrations, training, and support teams.
- Earn a one-time commission on successful Clio account subscriptions.
- No training or minimum requirements to maintain partnership.
Clio Certified Consultant
- Successfully refer three new account subscriptions to Clio, and you’ll be eligible to become a Clio Certified Consultant.
- Earn ongoing, month-over-month commission.
- Build stronger relationships with your clients by providing a tailored sales, onboarding, and support experience with Clio.
- Be listed in the Clio Certified Consultant Directory.
Gold Clio Certified Consultant
- Refer $1,000 of new subscription revenue and earn Gold status!
- Earn the highest commission available within the program.
- Get invited to participate in active sales conversations with the Clio sales team.
- Appear on the homepage of the Clio Certified Consultant Directory.
- Enjoy a free full event pass to the Clio Cloud Conference.
Free, on-demand training
to quickly bring you up to speed on how to get the most out of Clio.
to a fully-functioning Clio account for demonstration and testing purposes.
on everything from getting started with Clio, to law firm accounting, integration partners, and going mobile.
from our award-winning our award-winning Sales, Migrations, Training, Success, Support and Partnerships teams designed to support you and your clients every step of the way.
Affiliate Partner commission structure
You already love Clio, so spread the word and reap the reward. The Affiliate Partner referral reward structure is simple:
- If your referral subscribes to Clio on an annual contract, your commission would be equal to 10% of the total annual payment.
- If your referral subscribes to Clio on a monthly contract, your commission would be equal to 5% of the total annualized payment.