Crosspointe Consulting Group
- Live training
- Account customization
- Data migrations
- Using Clio with accounting programs (QuickBooks, Xero)
- Using Clio with third-party applications
- Clio integrations with NetDocuments
- Familiar with many of the law office management products on the market today
- Certified consultants for NetDocuments
Please note, Clio doesn't guarantee the service of any one consultant. We don’t necessarily review advisors' listings and we don’t recommend or guarantee the service provided by any one advisor – always perform your own due diligence and be comfortable with whomever you decide to partner with.
Clio Certified Consultant means that representative(s) have been assessed by Clio as proficient in the use and resale of the Clio application. Clio’s certification process does not assess any individual or advisor’s proficiency as an accountant, consultant, law firm advisor, etc.
Clio Certified Consultants are not employees of Clio.