Founded by Allan Mackenzie in 1992, Mackenzie Consulting has provided services to the legal community matching firm/office practices to software packages for decades. A former Microsoft Worldwide Training Lead, Allan has advised the technical community in The United States, Great Britain, The United Arab Emirates, Israel, Mexico, Brazil, Japan and Australia and is a recognized speaker for Bar, Administrator and Legal technology associations across the globe.
- Live training
- Account Customization
- Data migrations
- Document Templates & Automation
- Using Clio with Accounting Programs (Quickbooks, Xero)
- Using Clio with Outlook
- Using Clio with third-party applications
- Workflow creation
- Mackenzie consulting provides legally focused applications training, customization and conversions on numerous software platforms and designs automated document formatting and assembly solutions.
- Mackenzie Consulting has a physical presence in Arizona and Nevada. We perform e-consultations, customization and training nation-wide and have a mobile command center for longer implementation projects anywhere in the United States.
Try Clio for free.
Get everything you need to run your practice
Manage your cases, contacts, and billing from anywhere—with intuitive time tracking, calendaring, unlimited document storage, and more.Learn About Clio’s Features
Protect your firm data
Store your firm information in the cloud and keep your data safe with 256-bit encryption, multiple data backups, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.Learn About Security
Connect your existing software
Clio connects with more software than any other legal practice management system.Explore Our App Directory
Please note, Clio doesn't guarantee the service of any one consultant. We don’t necessarily review advisors' listings and we don’t recommend or guarantee the service provided by any one advisor – always perform your own due diligence and be comfortable with whomever you decide to partner with.
Clio Certified Consultant means that representative(s) have been assessed by Clio as proficient in the use and resale of the Clio application. Clio’s certification process does not assess any individual or advisor’s proficiency as an accountant, consultant, law firm advisor, etc.
Clio Certified Consultants are not employees of Clio.