A public app
An app built for a wide audience, with the option to publish it on the Clio App Directory.
- Build and list your app on our app directory, where Clio’s customers find apps to help run their practice.
- Turn customer challenges into your business opportunities.
- Launch your app and access the benefits of the Clio App Partner Program.
Already have an app developer account?
A private app
A private app built for either your own practice or a single client.
- Private apps are not reviewed by Clio and cannot be published on the Clio App Directory.
- Start by getting your Clio account API key so you can perform advanced functions like migrating data and syncing data with other tools.
You will need access to a paid Clio account to get your API key as a private app developer.