At Clio, we believe innovation is key to transforming the legal experience for all.
Our Integration Awards are a chance to celebrate excellence and innovation in the Clio App Directory, the legal industry’s largest app ecosystem.
These awards are an evolution of Clio’s Launch//Code Developer Contest, now reformatted to highlight standout solutions that are helping firms grow, manage, streamline, and more!
Finalists and winners will be showcased within Clio’s app, customer, and venture communities.
All finalists—three per category—will receive:
- 2 discounted passes and 1 discounted hotel room at the 2023 Clio Cloud Conference.
- A discounted and specially branded exhibitor booth
- Exclusive assets you can use on your firm’s website, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Specialized placement in the Clio App Directory “Integration Awards Finalists”
Winners will also receive:
- Pitch coaching session with Clio Ventures
- Pitch feedback and refinement
- Technical advice
- Facilitated introductions to Clio Ventures’ co-investors and institutional VC funds.
- Funding consideration from Clio Ventures
- A 2023 Clio Cloud Conference prize package, including:
- Two VIP conference passes, including access to special networking events
- One complimentary standard hotel room at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville for the duration of the conference
- Complimentary return airfare for one to Nashville from anywhere within the contiguous United States (or equivalent)
- Discounts on hotel and passes for ClioCon 2024 for any additional team members
- Recognition throughout ClioCon 2023 (mobile app, signage, on site commercial/advertising
- Fully compensated Trailblazer exhibitor booth*
- A 2023 Clio Integration Award trophy and potential for on-stage attention
- A blog post showcasing the partner, their tech, and the integration with Clio**
- A webinar “meet our Integration Awards winners”
- A website badge, 1 social media post on Clio’s social media channels, and inclusion in a press release promoting this year’s winners***
*If you are already exhibiting at the 2023 Clio Cloud Conference at the Pioneer level, your Pioneer exhibiting tier will be refunded and you’ll be upgraded to a free Trailblazer package instead. If you are already exhibiting at the 2023 Clio Cloud Conference at the Trailblazer level, your Trailblazer exhibiting tier will be refunded and you’ll be given your Trailblazer package for free instead. If you are already exhibiting at either our Innovator or Visionary exhibiting tiers, you will be refunded $12,000 (the value of a Trailblazer package) in recognition of winning.
**post will be written by the Clio team and align to the tone and goals of the Clio Blog with final approval by Clio.
***content will be written by the Clio team with final approval by Clio.
By integrating with Clio, you can tap into the power of our first-in-class legal software, gain exposure to over 150,000 legal professionals leading the charge on tech adoption, and get access to valuable feedback and insights to enhance your offering.
The legal industry is rapidly evolving, and Clio is at the forefront of this transformation. With our cutting-edge technology and commitment to innovation, there is no better company to join forces with.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to integrate with the best in the business and take your application to new heights.
Who is eligible to apply for the Integration Awards?
Any app listed in the Clio App Directory is eligible to apply for the “Best App for the Business of Law” and the “Best App for the Practice of Law” categories. Apps that have submitted within the past 12 months are additionally eligible for the “Best New App” category.
How is this related to Launch//Code?
The Integration Awards is the latest evolution of Clio’s previous Launch//Code Developer Contest. The program has evolved to include broad categories applicable to the breadth of integrations within the Clio App Directory, all while helping highlight the newest app developments and supporting their growth In this new iteration, Clio is elevating the incredible innovation within our thriving app integration ecosystem to ensure maximum exposure of Clio integrations to our broader networks.
What do you mean by “App for the Business of Law”?
“App for the Business of Law” refers to an app that helps law firms or legal practitioners manage various aspects of their business operations.
What do you mean by “App for the Practice of Law”?
“App for the Practice of Law” refers to software applications that assist legal practitioners in performing core legal tasks.
What are the minimum requirements to enter?
- Must be listed in the Clio App Directory
- Must pass a security review (as part of the app listing process)
How do I enter the contest?
Submissions are now closed.
What if I have more than one app?
Similar to the Certified App program, we evaluate each app on an individual basis. So if you have more than one app, you can apply once for each app listed in the Clio App Directory!
Can I apply to more than one category?
Yes, if you can justify how your app improves both the practice of law as well as the business of law you may submit for both awards. If your app was developed within the past 12 months, you should also apply for the Best New App.
How do I get started building an integration with Clio?
To start building your integration, follow the steps outlined in the Clio developer guide.
How do I win a category?
In July 2023, finalists and winners will be selected through a fair and rigorous evaluation process, evaluated by diverse internal and external professionals in the legal and legaltech industry. Finalists and winners will be invited to come to the 2023 Clio Cloud Conference and share in the celebration.
If I win, am I required to use all the winning resources?
No, you have the right to claim any and all of the benefits associated with the winners and finalists package. However, we plan to use all finalists’ and winners’ trademarks for marketing purposes in celebration.
If I enter the Integration Awards, do I still own my integration?
Yes! We do not make a claim to any software published in the Clio App Directory, though we may use your trademarks for marketing purposes.
Who can I contact for more information about the contest or building an app for Clio?
Reach out to [email protected].
What is the added value of the fully compensated Trailblazer exhibitor booth?
The fully compensated Trailblazer exhibitor booth, valued at $12K, offers significant added value at ClioCon. It provides a platform for showcasing your app to engaged legal tech enthusiasts, allowing you to interact with attendees who are eager to embrace new technology. The booth also offers networking opportunities, in-booth demonstrations, targeted marketing, and valuable industry insights that can help enhance your app and grow.
What if I am already signed up as an exhibitor?
If you are already exhibiting at the 2023 Clio Cloud Conference at the Pioneer level, your Pioneer exhibiting tier will be refunded and you’ll be upgraded to a free Trailblazer package instead. If you are already exhibiting at the 2023 Clio Cloud Conference at the Trailblazer level, your Trailblazer exhibiting tier will be refunded and you’ll be given your Trailblazer package for free instead. If you are already exhibiting at either our Innovator or Visionary exhibiting tiers, you will be refunded $12,000 (the value of a Trailblazer package) in recognition of winning.