Learn how to attract a steady flow of clients through a variety of online marketing tactics
In today’s online world, marketing your law firm to acquire new clients is not just about having a website. It’s about being “present” wherever your clients are, at the right time with the right content.
In this session, our panel will share how they have successfully established an online presence and used digital marketing strategies to acquire new clients. You’ll learn more about:
- How to use popular social platforms like Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram to create more demand for your legal services
- What online content you should be creating to demonstrate expertise in your practice area
- Why tapping into additional channels such as online directories, review websites, and guest blogs is important to gain new business
Tune in to learn from experts how to implement digital marketing strategies correctly—because right guidance and strategy are key to increasing the chances of people finding and connecting with your law firm online.
- This session is part of a series—Building a Successful Law Firm—intended for legal professionals looking to start or grow their practice
- Hosted by Jocelyn O’Neill, Events and Partnerships Specialist at Clio, featuring Nalini Prasad, Chief Strategy Officer at BluShark Digital, and Michelle Fonseca-Kamana, Founder & Principal Attorney of West Coast Lemons
- Duration: 60 minutes (40 minutes of panel discussion + 20 minutes of Q&A)
P.S. This is the seventh session in the series Building a Successful Law Firm, you can catch up on previous installments here.
Watch the Recording
Chief Strategy Officer
Nalini Prasad has worked alongside Seth Price — Managing Partner of Price Benowitz, LLP and Founder of BluShark Digital — to create a digital marketing agency focused on helping small law firms build their business and stand out online. Nalini frequently speaks across the country educating legal audiences on how to best utilize trending SEO techniques to generate quality leads online.
Nalini also shares creative strategies to leverage traditional offline marketing efforts to build a firm’s brand and increase online visibility. As Chief Strategy Officer at BluShark Digital, Nalini designs and implements cutting-edge strategies across the four fundamental aspects of digital marketing – sophisticated content creation, creative link-building, savvy technical optimization, and community-driven local SEO.
Founder & Principal Attorney
West Coast Lemons
Michelle Fonseca-Kamana is the Founder and Principal Attorney at West Coast Lemons, a law firm specializing in California lemon law. She is passionate about consumer advocacy, education, and an unparalleled client experience, and with over $4.5 million recovered since 2017, Michelle has proven she is a force to be reckoned with. By actively sharing her knowledge via informational videos with her followers on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and TikTok she has built a solid direct-to-consumer and direct-to-business referral network all using social media. In her spare time, she mentors aspiring law firm owners across the country on how to start their own law firms and use social media as a marketing tool and has been a guest speaker on podcasts such as New Solo and legal conferences like Law Di Gras.
Events and Partnerships Specialist
Jocelyn is the Events and Partnerships Specialist at Clio. She manages Clio’s online meetup program and helps her team bring other conferences and events to life. Jocelyn loves connecting with innovative leaders in the legal community to put together virtual events that educate lawyers on ways to level up their practice. When Jocelyn isn’t planning out Clio’s next meetup, you can find her on her peloton or exploring the parks of Toronto with her dog.