Learn how to e-file and serve court documents more effectively.
The wide adoption of electronic filing in state courts is speeding up the litigation process. But is your firm taking full advantage of the benefits?
In this session, you’ll learn how automating routine court filing processes can create a more efficient litigation lifecycle, as well as:
- How court technology has evolved and where it’s headed
- The benefits and challenges of e-filing
- Common roadblocks and time wasters
- Which court filing tasks and processes can be automated
- How to easily pass through e-filing pass expenses to your client
- A virtual platform for learning and engagement among legal professionals, sponsored by InfoTrack
- Featuring Alex Braun, Marketing Manager at InfoTrack, Christy Granieri, Partner at Freeberg & Granieri, and Jill Orr, Director of Operations for Thompson Salinas Londergan LLP
- Duration: 60-minute panel discussion, followed by optional 10-minute Infotrack demo*
- This session is part of a series: How to Automate Your Law Firm
*For a more in-depth overview on what happens at the moment of filing and when documents are synced back to Clio, attendees are invited to stay for an optional 10-minute demonstration of InfoTrack.
Hosted by: Emma Raimi-Zlatic
Watch the Recording
Alex Braun is the marketing manager for InfoTrack, where he frequently collaborates with legal support experts to produce webinars and educational content on litigation technology. He is a 2008 graduate of the University of Missouri School of Journalism and the recipient of the Illinois Paralegal Association’s 2018 Outstanding Sustaining Member Award.
Director of Operations
Thompson Salinas Londergan LLP
Jill is the Director of Operations at Thompson Salinas Londergan LLP, a boutique family law firm in Austin, TX, and is a member of the Association of Legal Administrators. Jill brings a unique blend of office administration, accounting and paralegal experience to her current role.
Freeburg & Granieri, APC
Christy Granieri is a founding partner of Freeburg & Granieri, APC based in Pasadena, California, which specializes in employment, personal injury, and business litigation. Freeburg & Granieri, APC is a completely cloud-based litigation firm that uses technology to increase productivity and work product quality, while decreasing overhead and costs to clients. Christy relies on Clio and its integration partners – like InfoTrack – because they allow her to run her firm from anywhere effectively while maximizing the quality of her daily life.