Learn how to build a robust law firm website that will win over clients and set you apart from the competition
Whether you’re looking to build a new website for your law firm—or you just want to optimize the website your law firm already has—this session will equip you with the basics of creating a compelling website.
The session will cover:
- How to create a website—from choosing the right platform and purchasing a domain name to website design tips and best practices
- How to set up a user-friendly, client-centered navigation that makes it easy for visitors to find essential information
- How to develop high-quality, SEO-optimized law firm website content
- This session is part of a series—Building a Successful Law Firm—intended for legal professionals looking to start or grow their practice
- Hosted by Michael Chasin, Strategic Advisor of Clio Grow at Clio, featuring John Wright, VP of Sales at Scorpion, and Kathi Tirelli, Attorney, Kathi Tirelli Law
- Duration: 60 minutes (40 minutes of panel discussion + 20 minutes of Q&A)
P.S. This is the sixth session in the series Building a Successful Law Firm, you can catch up on previous installments here.
Watch the Recording
Vice President of Sales
John Wright is the Vice President of Sales at Scorpion, specifically heading up the family law division of the company. He is responsible for over $100m in revenue generated for his clients during his tenure at the company. He provides businesses and brands with strategic digital marketing plans that help them grow their revenue and maximize their ROI while positioning them for long-term success. John is Google Ads Certified and is always on top of the latest developments within the Internet marketing industry, which allows him to better serve his clients. John is a fitness and health nut who loves working out. He also loves spending time with his wife (who also works at Scorpion) and playing with his two miniature schnauzers, Blue and Luna.
Kathi Tirelli Law
Kathi Tirelli has been practicing law since 1997 and is licensed in both New York and Massachusetts. Kathi has extensive experience in the areas of real estate law, business law and employment law and was an integral associate in an employment law firm from 2011 to 2020. She is consistent, patient, and professional, giving each new case her undivided attention while walking her clients through each step of the process.
Kathi is committed to providing a completely mobile and virtual experience in these changing times and cares about her clients’ comfort level and safety.
Strategic Advisor of Clio Grow
Michael Chasin is a Strategic Advisor to Clio and was previously the General Manager of Clio Grow, Clio’s industry-leading client intake and legal CRM platform. Prior to joining Clio, Chasin held the role of CEO at Lexicata, which he co-founded in 2014. As CEO, he led the company to a successful acquisition by Clio in 2018.
Michael has a BSBA in Business from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a J.D. and MBA from Loyola Law School and Loyola Marymount University respectively. He currently resides in Los Angeles, CA, and frequently speaks about legal technology and client intake.