- Pro sports’ efforts to resume play during COVID-19
- The difficult considerations pro athletes must take into account
- Darren’s personal experiences with the controversy around renaming the “Washington Football Team”
- Updates on the national debate about compensating collegiate athletes
- How attorneys can cultivate a strong personal brand and social media presence—and get their clients saying, “I love my lawyer.”
Darren Heitner is Founder and Chief Vision Officer at Heitner Legal P.L.L.C., which is a law firm with many practice areas, including sports law and contract law. Darren has represented numerous athletes and sports agents as legal counsel, including well-known names like Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshall, Johnny Manziel, Terrell Owens, Anna Kournikova, Andrew Wiggins, De’Aaron Fox, Jose Bautista, Manny Ramirez, Drew Rosenhaus, and many others.