This week on the show, we’re taking a look back at some of the key themes, topics, and moments from our first 70 episodes. Each episode focuses on a different topic playing a central role in the future of the profession; today, we’re examining a variety of perspectives on mental wellness in legal, which has become even more important as a result of the pandemic. From dealing with stress, anxiety, or substance abuse to managing yourself better and practicing mindfulness, there are lots of ways to protect your overall wellbeing during this time.
This episode features valuable insights from:
- Natalie Archibald, Interim VP of People at Clio
- Jeena Cho, Mindfulness Educator at The Resilient Lawyer
- Brian Cuban, Author and Speaker
- Paula Davis-Laack, Founder and CEO of The Stress & Resilience Institute
- Allison Wolf, Lawyer Coach at ShiftWorks
- Terry DeMeo, Master Certified Coach