Our customers do amazing things, and the annual Reisman Awards—named after Clio’s first customer—recognize extraordinary Clio customers for displaying excellence in their fields and making an impact in their communities.
Past Reisman Award winners have achieved incredible firm growth, founded innovative companies, broken down industry barriers, and provided powerful advocacy for vulnerable populations.
Do you dare to do things a little differently? Tell us about how you use technology, how you serve clients, or how you address niche markets in unique ways.
Best New Law Firm
Whether you’re a fresh-faced law grad or a bold BigLaw defector, if you started a new law firm over the past year, we want to hear about your success in striking out.
Volunteering, pro bono work, mentorship, or donations—giving back can take many forms. Share how you make your community great.
Best Growth Story
We’re no stranger to growth, but our favorite stories are yours—and this is your chance to boast. Tell us how you’ve been successful with Clio.
Excellence in Client Service
When clients have come to expect instant and exceptional service, it’s more important than ever for law firms who want to stay competitive with a client-centered approach. Tell us how you deliver great service at your law firm.
[NEW] Legal Impact Award (People's Choice)
This award celebrates law firms who embody Clio’s mission of transforming the practice of law, for good. Nominees for this award will be hand-picked by our panel of judges and voted on by the legal community.
All finalists (three per category) will receive:
- Discounted pricing on one pass to 2020 Clio Cloud Conference, the most exciting legal conference in the industry, held October 15-16 in San Diego
- A chance to be showcased in one of our customer success stories
- A website badge and press release inclusion for your marketing materials
Winners will also receive:
- A 2020 Clio Cloud Conference package, including:
- Two VIP conference passes, including access to special networking events
- A complimentary standard hotel room at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego for the duration of the conference
- Complimentary return airfare for one to San Diego from anywhere within the contiguous United States (or equivalent)
- A Reisman trophy
- A produced video highlighting your firm and the impact you’re having
- Recognition on stage at the 2020 Clio Cloud Conference
- Exclusive design assets you can use on your firm’s website, social media, and other marketing materials
What makes a winning entry?
Submissions will be evaluated based on how compelling their story is, how well the results are documented, how well the story ties into their category, and Clio’s role in your success. Tell us the impact of your actions, and how Clio helped you get there.
I submitted last year. Can I submit again?
Absolutely! The great thing about stories is that they get better over time. We want to keep in touch and to learn about what’s new and exciting at your firm. So, please, keep those submissions coming.
Is there a fee to submit to the Reisman Awards?
No! Submitting to the Reisman Awards is completely free. Simply complete the submission form below.
Does my submission have to contain information from the past year only?
No! Feel free to use examples from beyond last year to illustrate your story. We want the full picture. If that means going back to what first inspired you to become a lawyer, by all means, dig deep. We can’t wait to hear about it.
How are the winners chosen?
Each submission will be evaluated by our panel of judges on how well it meets submission criteria.
Why does Clio offer a customer recognition program?
From the very beginning, we have taken inspiration from our customers and the incredible things they do. From creating Clio to starting the Clio Cloud Conference, our goal has always been to help you succeed—your success is our success. We started this program to hear and recognize the stories from the front lines.