As consumer expectations evolve, Clio will recognize new innovations in client-centered approaches to legal service.
Vancouver, BC — Today marks the launch of Clio’s third-annual Reisman Awards, which honor Clio customers making an impact in their communities and redefining the legal industry. This year, Clio, the leader in cloud-based legal technology, announced a new award category, Excellence in Client Service, which recognizes law firms that have adapted to the shifting need for more client-centered approaches to delivering great legal service.
“Consumer expectations have changed in the 21st century, and law firms need to find ways to be more available, more communicative, and more understanding of their clients’ needs,” said Jack Newton, CEO and Co-founder of Clio. “The Excellence in Client Service award will recognize a law firm that demonstrates its ability to go truly above and beyond in providing client-centered legal services.”
Named after Clio’s first customer, Catherine Reisman, the Reisman Awards recognize the amazing accomplishments of today’s most innovative law firms. The Reisman Awards honor excellence in five categories, including:
- Law Firm Innovation honoring a practice that has successfully challenged industry norms, either through technology, delivery of legal services, or meeting the needs of a non-traditional market.
- Best New Law Firm honoring a newcomer who has weathered the trials of entrepreneurship and come out on top.
- Community Champion honoring a firm that prioritizes giving back to their community, whether it be through pro bono work, donations, volunteering, mentorship, or another altruistic activity.
- Best Growth Story honoring a firm that has experienced exceptional gains.
- Excellence in Client Service honoring a firm going above and beyond to deliver an exceptional client experience.
Submissions will be judged based on several factors, including a compelling story, well-documented results, relevance to the category, and Clio’s role in the success. All finalists (three per category) will receive exclusive design assets that can be used for the winning firm’s marketing, a chance to be showcased in a feature story, and complimentary passes to the 2019 Clio Cloud Conference, the most exciting legal conference in the industry, held October 21 to 22 in San Diego. Winners also receive a Reisman trophy and recognition on stage in front of more than 2,000 Clio Cloud Conference attendees.
Reisman award entries are due March 22, 2019, and are free to submit.
Clio, the leader in cloud-based legal technology, empowers lawyers to be both client-centered and firm focused through a suite of cloud-based solutions, including legal practice management, client intake and legal CRM software. Clio has been transforming the industry for over a decade with 150,000 customers spanning 90 countries, and the approval of over 65 bar associations and law societies globally. Clio continues to lead the industry with initiatives like the Legal Trends Report, the Clio Cloud Conference, and the Clio Academic Access Program. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, a Deloitte Fast 50 and Fast 500 company. Learn more at clio.com.
For more information please contact:
Senior Manager, Brand and Communications