Focus on the work that’s important to you
Boost your firm’s bottom line
- Remove administrative tasks and associated overhead with automated end-to-end billing—so you can focus on billable work.
- Get paid faster and collect more with online credit card payments that reduce the delay between issuing an invoice and getting paid.
- Know your firm’s health with accurate financial reporting and data insights.
Track and acquire new business
- Generate new business with Clio’s powerful legal client relationship management (CRM) software.
- Simplify the client intake process with automated appointments, welcome emails, and document requests.
- Offer new clients flexible ways to engage with your firm—like online portals, e-signatures, alternative fee arrangements, and more.
What law practice management software is the best for a solo?
Our software is also trusted by over 150,000 legal professionals, and approved by over 66 bar associations and law societies worldwide.
It is the go-to solution for solo lawyers thanks to easy integration with tools you are using, billing automation, and improved collaboration, as well as outstanding customer support.
How do you manage a small law firm?
Successfully managing a small law firm means hiring the right people in the right roles, creating clear procedures, and developing a strong brand. Learn more in this guide to managing a small law firm.
What software do solo law firms use?
Solo lawyers typically use a few different types of software to run their firms. Your chosen legal software suite is the central and most important piece of the tech stack, but lawyers also use accounting software, such as QuickBooks Online or Xero, document software such as Microsoft Word, and an email provider such as Microsoft Outlook or Gmail. Solo practioners may also use tools like virtual receptionists or virtual assistants to help manage administrative work.
For solo lawyers, it’s best if all your tools integrate and share case and contact information, to reduce workload and risk of error. The Clio App Directory has over 200 integrations to explore, so you can find out how it will integrate with the tools you are currently using.
What is the best legal software for solo lawyers?
The best legal software for solo lawyers saves them time while reducing the risk of error and missed deadlines. Practice management software is key.