Focus on the work that’s important to you
Boost your firm’s bottom line
- Remove administrative tasks and associated overhead with automated end-to-end billing—so you can focus on billable work.
- Get paid faster and collect more with online credit card payments that reduce the delay between issuing an invoice and getting paid.
- Know your firm’s health with accurate financial reporting and data insights.
Track and acquire new business
- Generate new business with Clio’s powerful legal client relationship management (CRM) software.
- Simplify the client intake process with automated appointments, welcome emails, and document requests.
- Offer new clients flexible ways to engage with your firm—like online portals, e-signatures, alternative fee arrangements, and more.
7 Things I've Learned Since Starting a Law Firm
Are you ready to start a solo practice? Willie Peacock shares seven things he learned from starting a law firm. There are a few lessons—and a few surprises.Read Article 8 min
15 Ways to Level up Your Solo Practice This Year
With the everyday pressures of running a solo practice, it’s hard to prioritize long-term change. Here are 15 ways to invest in your firm’s future, today.Read Article 9 min
Breaking Down the 2018 Solo and Small Firm Compensation Survey