Clio’s burgeoning App Directory features nearly 150 integration partners, providing vast opportunities for new law firm workflows.
Chicago, Il—Today, Clio, the leader in cloud-based legal technology, announced 20 new app integrations for Clio Manage and Clio Grow at the 2019 ABA TECHSHOW, further extending the workflow options available to its customers. Clio now boasts a growing list of nearly 150 integration partners in its extensive App Directory—each opening robust new opportunities for law firms looking to customize their workflows with both Clio Manage and Clio Grow.
“Clio’s integration ecosystem creates vast opportunities to refine workflows for better client service,” said Jack Newton, CEO and Co-founder at Clio. “In taking advantage of any number of Clio’s integrations, lawyers have the ability to securely connect their favorite services while also reducing data redundancies, helping tailor experiences in a way that isn’t possible with other legal software.”
Earlier this week, Clio announced the start of its 2019 $100,000 Launch//Code contest, which saw over 50 businesses participate with new product entries last year. Clio also recently launched Clio Grow, a standalone client intake and legal customer relationship management (CRM) software that can be bundled with Clio Manage, the company’s trusted legal practice management software. When combined, the two products form the Clio Suite, a comprehensive end-to-end solution that standardizes firm processes, automates tasks and ensures unparalleled accuracy across the entire client lifecycle.
Beyond the 20 new integrations, Clio will continue to expand the range of business innovations possible with both Clio Manage and Clio Grow, further emphasizing its position as the legal industry’s most robust platform for legal technology.
New Clio Manage integrations include:
- BillerAssist boosts revenues by using artificial intelligence and machine learning to allow law firms to tailor their work to what their clients are likely to pay for.
- BillerAssist LEDES Edition combines BillerAssist and LedesAssist into one awesome app, increasing revenues while decreasing write-offs, invoice disputes, and other hassles.
- DeedNetwork provides deed information and easy-to-use tools that include compliant deed templates, state and county forms, and a recording fee calculator for fees and transfer tax for all 50 states.
- EZ Apps for Clio offers a suite of productivity apps designed to customize workflows in Clio. Leveraging Clio’s custom actions, EZ Apps for Clio provides features for data intake, online PDF editing, collaboration, and eFiling.
- GroupFund Legal is a crowdfunding app for lawyers that allows law firms to raise funds and divide expenses across many contributors, all while keeping them confidential, private, and secure.
- Heymarket provides trackable business text messaging. Lawyers can view SMS history within each contact’s communications log in Clio Manage. Incoming text messages from new or prospective clients can be automatically added to Clio Manage.
- LedesAssist automates UTMBS/LEDES coding, allowing law firms to completely eliminate the hassle of pulldown menu selections for individual entries, and avoiding erroneous codes in the process.
- Nextiva unifies business and internal communications into a single platform, offering VoIP, texting, marketing automation, chat, and more. Nextiva VoIP connects with Clio Manage to provide automatic screen pop-ups, click-to-dial functionality, and more.
- TimeSparrow makes it easy to track time. Lawyers can enter time using text messaging, emails, voice transcription, or Amazon Alexa devices. TimeSparrow will even call at regularly scheduled times to record entries.
- Yourefolio is the most complete, yet simple-to-use estate and legacy planning software available for estate planners to digitally plan with their clients and beneficiaries from beginning to end.
New Clio Grow integrations include:
- ApexChat provides a complete, turnkey chat service that provides both the software and the team of agents to respond to website visitors. New leads are automatically captured in Clio Grow’s Lead Inbox.
- Back Office Betties is a boutique virtual receptionist company serving law firms across the U.S. and Canada. Expert receptionists answer calls, schedule appointments, and follow up with clients while ensuring new leads are tracked in Clio Grow’s Lead Inbox.
- LexReception provides tailored virtual receptionist services for law firms, acting as a front desk for taking messages, transferring calls, or booking appointments. New leads captured by LexReception appear directly in Clio Grow’s Lead Inbox.
- MailChimp provides design and email tools to create sophisticated marketing campaigns. Lawyers can sync contacts between Mailchimp and Clio Grow and see the results of their email marketing with comprehensive lead tracking.
- Ngage Live Chat is a live chat platform. Once embedded on a firm website, highly trained Ngage operators provide customized chat experiences to engage new leads, collect information, and send details to Clio Grow’s Lead Inbox.
- WordPress is the world’s most trusted web platform. Law firms can build custom web forms that automatically import to Clio Grow’s Lead Inbox, expediting the intake process for quicker follow-up.
Clio Manage integrations now available for Clio Grow:
- LawLytics provides an easy-to-use system for building a website without the hassle of designing, building, and maintaining a world-class website. Firms can market themselves more effectively and create custom forms to deliver new leads to Clio Manage and Clio Grow.
- Smith.ai provides virtual receptionist call services for North America. Offering both inbound and outbound services, Smith.ai integrates with Clio Manage and Clio Grow to capture and qualify new leads, book new clients, and build better relationships.
- Smith.ai Live Web Chat provides U.S.-based receptionists and AI chatbots to qualify leads, book appointments, and intake clients to reduce marketing ROI. Lawyers can transfer new contacts to Clio Manage and Clio Grow to streamline client service.
- Unbundled Attorney connects lawyers to a community of legal professionals that provide unbundled legal services. Unbundled Attorney generates leads delivered to Clio Manage and Clio Grow in real time.
Those interested in learning more about all of Clio’s integration partners are encouraged to visit Clio’s App Directory.
Clio, the leader in cloud-based legal technology, empowers lawyers to be both client-centered and firm focused through a suite of cloud-based solutions, including legal practice management, client intake and legal CRM software. Clio has been transforming the industry for over a decade with 150,000 customers spanning 90 countries, and the approval of over 65 bar associations and law societies globally. Clio continues to lead the industry with initiatives like the Legal Trends Report, the Clio Cloud Conference, and the Clio Academic Access Program. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, a Deloitte Fast 50 and Fast 500 company. Learn more at clio.com.
For more information please contact:
Senior Manager, Brand and Communications, Clio