Take a load of documents directly from Clio or from anywhere. Bundledocs organizes them into a neat, numbered, sectioned booklet in minutes — ready to save, share, or print. No matter how big or small, you can change in seconds. Simple, easy to use, time-saving, and massively efficient.
No upfront costs, no minimum terms — just get going!
Create bundles in minutes: Your bundle is automatically indexed, numbered, hyperlinked, and bookmarked to the highest standard every time. Forgot anything or need to make a change? No Problem. Bundledocs re-organizes itself instantly.
Work with others: Securely forward your completed bundle directly from Bundledocs. Alternatively, invite colleagues, counsel, or any third party to collaboratively work with you. Work more with less paper!
Access anytime, any place, any device: With Bundledocs you are no longer confined to the office. Phone, tablet, laptop, desktop — whatever your device — Bundledocs can be accessed from any location, at any time.
Here are some of the benefits of using Bundledocs and Clio together:
• Complete Clio integration: Upload documents directly from Clio or wherever your documents are stored.
• Cloud-first solution: Bundledocs is a 100% cloud-based solution, meaning you can work from anywhere, at any time, from any device.
• It’s fully automatic: Manage high-volume document cases efficiently. Every bundle is automatically numbered, indexed, hyperlinked, and bookmarked for easy access.
• OCR your complete bundle: Make your bundle fully searchable with the click of a button. Create an OCR bundle quickly and find what you want, when you want.
• Large bundles prepared without issue: With computational resources added and subtracted in line with demand, this means no stalling, no crashing, no issues — regardless of bundle size.
• Templates, volumes, and document dates: Create bundles from templates and prepare volumes or multi-sectioned bundles. You can even add document dates to your index and amend if necessary.
• Redact confidential information: Quickly and easily apply redactions directly onto any document. This will allow you to completely remove sensitive data before sharing or printing your bundle.
• Collaboratively work in groups: Use Bundledocs to collaborate with colleagues, Counsel, and co-workers. Share it, keep copies of drafts, work together on a final bundle, all sorted for access anytime.