Build custom client intakes and document automations in minutes with Community.lawyer. Whether your firm wants to streamline internal drafting or create “Turbotax for X”, Community.lawyer is the platform for you. Using the Clio integration, you can instantly send data to and from Clio and into documents, emails, and more.
• Client Intake: Use Community.lawyer to build branded, branching-logic client intakes and, with the collected data, automatically create new Contacts, Matters, and Documents in Clio.
• Document Automation: From your Clio dashboard, use the Community.lawyer Custom Action feature to send your Contact or Matter data into your Word, PDF, and email templates.
• Branded App Store: Build your own app store for law and start competing with LegalZoom and Rocket Lawyer today.
• Robust Integrations: Create apps that collect payments via LawPay or Stripe and send data to outside platforms like Zapier.
• Discover Apps: Community.lawyer offers a growing library of free apps for intake and document automation so you don't have to start building from scratch.
• Open-core: Community.lawyer is built on the leading open-source expert system platform for law, Docassemble, which means you never have to worry about vendor lock-in again.