ElderDocx is the signature document-drafting system produced by ElderCounsel, a membership organization providing Elder Law and Special Needs attorneys with professional learning opportunities, practice-building resources, and a supportive nationwide community of over a thousand attorneys. ElderDocx allows attorneys to draft customized plans for clients quickly, easily, and accurately.
Draft documents in ElderDocx without the hassle of rekeying matters and client information. The integration between Clio and ElderDocx brings Clio contacts into ElderDocx contacts so you can immediately start drafting documents for your clients.
• Control which contacts are synced and whether matters are included
• Select custom fields in Clio to populate additional information in ElderDocx
• Review all recommended changes before they are applied
• Be notified of any potential duplicates or warnings after initiating the update
• Skip updates and enable or disable the integration at any time