OneNotary is a remote online notary service for attorneys. Make it easy for your clients to sign and notarize documents without visiting your office. You can initiate notarization requests directly from Clio. The final notarized document will be delivered directly to Clio upon completion.
- Request an Online Notarization for Your Clients. Choose a document in Clio for your client to notarize. Fill out the short request in OneNotary to invite the client.
- Client's Identity Verification. OneNotary partners with trusted providers to perform legally required two-factor identity verification: identity proofing (KBA) and credential analysis. Only signers with a confirmed identity can proceed with the online notarization session.
- Remote Online Notarization by OneNotary. OneNotary platform assigns a notary to your request. Once your client is ready to start a notarization session, the notary will connect with the client online and perform the notarization.
- PDF Delivery Directly to Clio. You will receive the notarized document instantly in Clio when it is complete.
Notary Video Session Storage for 10 Years. Every session is recorded on video and stored in a secure facility for 10 years after the notarization is completed. The recording is available upon request.
- Security by Design. OneNotary’s secure platform uses TLS and multi-layered encryption. Documents are notarized in secure AWS data centers. We delete all documents we’re not required to store by law.