WealthCounsel is a membership-based organization providing estate and business planning attorneys with industry-leading legal document drafting software, continued professional learning opportunities, practice-building resources, and a supportive nationwide community of thousands of attorneys. WealthCounsel’s signature document drafting technology, Wealth Docx(R), allows attorneys to draft customized estate plans for clients quickly, easily, and accurately – anytime, anywhere, from any device.
Move seamlessly from Clio to drafting client documents in WealthCounsel online products without the hassle of rekeying matters and client information. The integration between Clio and WealthCounsel online products pushes new or updated contacts and matters details into WealthCounsel's drafting technology so you can immediately start drafting documents. You can...
• Control which contacts are updated and whether matters are included
• Select custom fields in Clio to populate additional information in WealthCounsel
• Review all recommended changes before they are applied
• Be notified of any potential duplicates or warnings after batching the expected updates
• Skip updates and enable or disable the integration any time
• Maintain a history of all integrations and all changes that have been made to your data in the WealthCounsel online drafting system