Join the official Clio Customer Community!
Our new and improved Clio Community space is coming in early 2021!
Learn more about the new platform below, and sign up to receive Early Access.
Your place to connect with fellow Clio customers
The Clio Community will be a space for Clio Customers to connect, learn, and share with each other.
A New Tool for Connection
At Clio, we know we can’t fulfill our mission—transforming the practice of law, for good—without our incredible customers. To better support you, we’re excited to launch the official Clio Customer Community.
The Clio Community will be an online platform where Clio customers come together to:
- Discuss important legal topics
- Learn how to better use Clio and other legal technology
- Gain access to peer-led support
- Ask practice-area specific questions
And of course, it will be a place for you to connect with Clio’s most passionate and innovative customers, all accessible through the Clio platform you know and trust.
The Clio Community is for members of all kinds—such as new customers looking for best practices and tips and tricks using Clio software, aspiring thought leaders looking to engage with an interested audience, and legal professionals who want to connect with others who have similar career goals and perspectives on legal practice.
Why should you join?
- Leverage our new community platform (with enhancements for finding information based on your interests)
- Connect with like-minded Clio Community members and thought leaders
- See how other attorneys are innovating at their firms
- Get the scoop on the newest things happening at Clio (i.e. upcoming events, tips & tricks, feature enhancements, firm resources, and potential beta-testing opportunities)
Active community members who provide helpful feedback may also be invited to participate in certain “early adopter” opportunities and potential collaborative efforts.