Learn how automating key components of your communication strategy can save you time and money, help generate leads 24/7, and provide an overall better client-centered experience.
Offering superb communication means better client experiences, leading to happy clients, positive reviews, and potential referrals for your law firm. Luckily, many components of your communication strategy can be streamlined and improved with simple automated processes and tools.
In this session, you’ll learn how to use communication to stand out from the competition—starting from the moment a potential client first interacts with your firm. The panelists will cover:
- How tools like FAQs, call-handling instructions, chatbots and robocall filtering can save your practice time
- The benefits of syncing your tech accounts to match client communication with matters
- What forms of communication are better suited for automation vs. human interaction
- How to automate repetitive parts of your client communication processes
- A virtual platform for learning and engagement among legal professionals
- Hosted by Nefra MacDonald, Affinity Partnerships Manager at Clio, featuring Tim Bedford, Partner Development Manager at Ruby, Tom Martin, CEO of LawDroid, and Rebecca Flanagan, Owner of Flanagan Legal Services LLC
- Duration: 60 minutes (40 minutes of panel discussion + 20 minutes of Q&A)
- Attendees will have the chance to win a Clio Cloud Conference watch party package, featuring passes and gift boxes for you plus 4 friends
- This session is part of a series: How to Automate Your Law Firm
Watch the Recording
Tom Martin is a legal tech advocate, lawyer, author and speaker. He is CEO and founder of LawDroid, a No-Code Legal Automation Platform, and co-founder of the American Legal Technology Awards. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Tom now lives in Vancouver, Canada with his wife and two daughters.
Flanagan Legal Services LLC
Rebecca Flanagan is founder of Flanagan Legal Services practicing in the areas of probate and trust administration. She has experience working on tax matters in jurisdictions across America, U.S. federal, U.S. states, local municipalities, and Canada. Rebecca has interacted with all forms of business entities: partnerships, corporations, and LLCs. She is a member of Oregon Women Lawyers, the Oregon Bar Association (estate planning & administration section, taxation section), and Washington Bar Association (real property, probate & trust section, taxation section). She earned her B.A. degree, magna cum laude, from Washington State University and her J.D. degree from University of Oregon School of Law. A native of the Pacific Northwest, Rebecca resides with her husband and two sons in Portland, Oregon.
Affinity Partnerships Manager
Nefra MacDonald is a legal technology and wellness speaker who, as the team lead of Affinity Partnerships at Clio, works with bar associations and other legal organizations to help lawyers succeed in their practices. Having worked in legal for over a decade, Nefra understands the pain points that affect legal professionals, and she uses her experience to help lawyers streamline processes and run a better business. A graduate of the University of Miami, Nefra is passionate about bringing a practical lens to each one of her presentations, so each attendee leaves with a takeaway that can improve their day-to-day. She has been a speaker at the Clio Cloud Conference, ABA TECHSHOW, and at many other legal conferences across North America.
Partner Development Manager
Tim Bedford is the Partner Development Manager at Ruby and is dedicated to the legal vertical. He works closely with 40+ Bar Associations, as well as other legal organizations & thought leaders, while also making sure Ruby’s offering closely aligns with the needs of attorneys across the country. Tim received his B.S. degree from the Farmer School of Business at Miami University.