Learn how automation and subscriptions can unlock firm growth—and reach new clients.
Automation saves time—and it can also empower law firms to offer lower-friction services to their clients. Firms using automation have taken things to the next level with legal services bundles and subscription billing. Curious about how this can work for you?
Join this session to hear from two experts in automated legal services—Dorna Moini, CEO of Documate, and Blaine Korte, CEO of Fidu Legal. The panel will discuss the benefits of automation and subscription pricing—like creating better client experiences, consistent revenue, and increasing access to justice—and answer questions you may have on topics like:
- How technology can help you make your legal services more human-centered
- What bundled and subscription services can look like—and how they can work at your firm
- How to design a service model that helps you increase cash flow and gain a competitive edge
- A virtual platform for learning and engagement among legal professionals
- Hosted by Rio Peterson, Affinity Partnerships Manager at Clio, featuring Dorna Moini, CEO of Documate and Blaine Korte, CEO, Fidu Legal
- Duration: 45-minute panel discussion
- Submit questions for the panelists here for a chance to win a Clio Cloud Conference pass
- This session is part of a series: Are Alternative Legal Services Right for Your Firm?
Watch the Recording
Affinity Partnerships Manager
Rio Peterson is the Affinity Partnerships Manager at Clio. She initially joined Clio in 2017 as a member of Clio’s award-winning Customer Support team and gained an in-depth knowledge of Clio’s products and customers. Now, Rio works to build flourishing relationships with legal associations across the United States and Canada, and she works passionately to educate lawyers on the importance of using data to build better practices and drive the legal industry forward.
Dorna Moini is the CEO of Documate, a no-code platform for building document automation and client-facing legal apps, which integrates seamlessly with Clio. Prior to starting Documate, Dorna was a litigator at Sidley Austin. There, in her pro bono practice, she worked with legal aid organizations to build a web application for domestic violence survivors to complete and file their paperwork, which led to the idea for Documate.
Dorna is on the Legal Services Corporation (LSC) Emerging Leaders Council and a member of the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles (LAFLA)’s Advisory Board. She was named an ABA Legal Rebel and a Fastcase 50 honoree. She also teaches the Legal Innovations Lab at USC Law School.
Blaine is the CEO and co-founder of Fidu, a platform to elevate client services and deliver continuous value without continuous hours. With Fidu, legal professionals design a customized client dashboard for delivering services, communicating with clients, and leveraging their knowledge – all at scale.
Blaine has over 15 years experience delivering technology solutions, including a highly successful access to justice application to help local residents navigate the process and documents in a family law matter. Blaine’s on a mission to help legal professionals rethink business models, help more customers, and grow their businesses.