Learn what you should prioritize when forecasting your budget.
Join Clio’s Lawyer in Residence, Joshua Lenon, and Mark Khazanovich, Director of Operations at KORE Accounting Solutions, for advice on how to build a smarter and more strategic budget for your firm. The panelists will start with why it’s important to create a budget, and cover the steps necessary to accurately forecast your budget. They will also focus on often overlooked budget considerations—like software and training—that are essential to running a successful law firm in today’s innovative and virtual legal landscape.
- A virtual platform for learning and engagement among legal professionals
- Hosted by Joshua Lenon, Lawyer in Residence at Clio, featuring Mark Khazanovich, Director of Operations at KORE Accounting Solutions
- Duration: 60 minutes (40 minutes of panel discussion + 20 minutes of Q&A)
- There will be a chance to win a free Financial Health Assessment with KORE Accounting Solutions (approx. $450 in value), plus all registrants will receive a special discount for this service
- This session is part of the Financial Health for your Firm series*
*The information in this series applies primarily to US practices. This series is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal, business, or accounting advice.
Watch the Recording
Director of Operations
KORE Accounting Solutions
Coming from the tech industry, Mark has a strong background in operational management and leadership, software implementation, and cloud technologies. As a Elite Level QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor and a Clio Certified Consultant, Mark enjoys leveraging his experience to find solutions to the unique operational and accounting challenges that attorneys and other business owners face.
Lawyer in Residence
Joshua Lenon is the Lawyer in Residence at Clio. An attorney admitted to the New York Bar, Joshua brings legal scholarship to the conversations happening both within Clio and with its customers. Joshua has worked extensively to educate lawyers on technology’s capability to enhance their practice, while also teaching tech companies about the unique needs of the legal system.