Tools to help your firm succeed in this new legal environment
Join this communications tools session on June 11, 2020, as part of our virtual series of Innovate Legal June Meetups. The meetups will cover tools and best practices you can implement to better serve clients and collaborate with coworkers as the legal landscape continues to advance and evolve online.
This meetup will feature a panel of experienced legal and tech professionals who will review best in class communication and collaboration tools—including video conferencing software (like Zoom and Google Hangouts), messaging software (like Slack and Microsoft Teams), and other tools such as virtual receptionist services, live chat, email, and texting software. The panelists will also advise on how you can implement these different technologies into your firm and use them appropriately for internal and external communications. Following the panel presentations, attendees will have the opportunity to dive deeper and ask questions, as well as to share their own recommendations with one another.
- A virtual platform for learning and engagement among legal professionals
- Hosted by Clio, featuring moderator Emma Raimi-Zlatic and panelists Maddy Martin, Head of Growth & Education at Smith.ai, and Adriana Linares, President at LawTech Partners, and Shaun Shaun Sorenson, Co-Founder and CEO of Kenect
- Duration: 75 minutes (45 minutes of panel discussion + 30 minutes Q&A)
- Opportunities for peer networking
- Not approved for CLE Credit