Learn how to create email campaigns that help you be top of mind for current and future clients.
When it comes to marketing your law firm and growing your revenue, one of the most powerful and cost-effective tools you can use is email marketing.
Why? It allows you to market to people in your network and keep them up to date with the latest events happening at your law firm. And that has the potential to build deeper relationships, drive repeat business, generate referrals, and more.
In this session you’ll learn more about leveraging this powerful channel, with detailed insights on:
- How to use personalization, segmentation, and maintenance plans to re-engage existing contacts
- What types of emails will help your law firm engage prospects and generate more clients
- How to design and create an automated email sequence (and optimize it in Clio Grow)
- This session is part of a series—The Legal Marketing Masterclass—intended for legal professionals looking to level up their digital marketing efforts
- Hosted by Michael Chasin, Advisor to Clio, featuring Brent Harkins, CMO & Co-Founder of Cardinal Concepts, and Justie Nicol, Partner at Nicol Gersch Petterson
- Duration: 60 minutes (including a panel presentation, discussion and audience Q&A)
Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers!
Register for Free
CMO & Co-Founder
Brent Harkins is the CMO & Co-Founder of Cardinal Concepts, the only marketing company operated by divorce lawyers and marketers who remain in charge of their own high level family law firms. Part content marketer, part technologist, Brent brings over a decade of experience creating thoughtful user journeys enabling fast and sustained growth for businesses.
Nicol Gersch Petterson
Justie Nicol is a feisty, red-headed, nerdy, dog & toddler mom, with a variety of legal experience who’s actually a PERSON (human first, then attorney) and who wants to GENUINELY HELP her clients. Justie practices primarily criminal defense work but is also well-known for innovation, systems-design, and using legal tech to achieve great results for the firm and her clients. She welcomes questions at any time via email to [email protected]
Michael Chasin is a Strategic Advisor to Clio and was previously the General Manager of Clio Grow, Clio’s industry-leading client intake and legal CRM platform. Prior to joining Clio, Chasin held the role of CEO at Lexicata, which he co-founded in 2014. As CEO, he led the company to a successful acquisition by Clio in 2018.
Michael has a BSBA in Business from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a J.D. and MBA from Loyola Law School and Loyola Marymount University respectively. He currently resides in Los Angeles, CA, and frequently speaks about legal technology and client intake.